Paid a tradie or other contractor to help you?

If you've paid a tradie or other contractor for building and construction services in the last year, you might need to lodge a Taxable Payments Annual Report (TPAR) by 28 August, if:

- you earn 50% or more of your business income or 50% or more of your business activity is from building and construction - including carpentry, engineering, painting, plumbing and architecture

- you pay contractors for building and construction services.

See link below for more info and don’t forget if you need help get in touch!


2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Bulimba Business Development and Bookkeeping