top of page
  • Writer's pictureBBDB

Know what to do about payments to contractors?

Do you run a business in building, road freight, courier or IT services and pay contractors to carry out work? You may be required to report these payments to contractors.

Businesses who pay these kinds of contractors need to submit a Taxable payments annual report (TPAR).

Kind Regards

6 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page